SQL for intermediate users
4 hours – 2 days.
- Basic familiarity with SQL syntax (ideally PostgreSQL).
SQL is an essential language for everyone working with data. In this course we go beyond the basics and provide an overview of some advanced functionality, like using regular expressions for analyzing text data (pattern matching, log analysis) and optimizing queries. We will use the popular PostgreSQL database.
- Regular Expressions.
- Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Execution plan analysis.
- Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
- Data analysts, technical managers, developers.
Format of the course
- This is a hands-on course, with live coding and exercises. Participants should bring their own laptops.
300 EUR/person + VAT.
Note for companies: The course is designed to provide a broad overview. However, we can customize the course to cover your specific needs.