14 hours – 2 days.
- Basic familiarity with programming in R.
The Shiny web framework allows to quickly develop data-driven applications and dashboards with minimal coding.
- Data manipulation with dplyr.
- Interactive visualizations with ggplot2 and ggplotly.
- Handling user events. Callbacks.
- Visualization of geographical data.
- Customizing dashboards: adding custom CSS and dynamic user interfaces.
- Analysts, data specialists, marketers and developers.
Format of the course
- Fully hands-on course. Starter codes and templates will be provided for some exercises.
300 EUR/person + VAT.
Note: The course is designed to provide a broad overview. However, we can customize the course to cover your specific needs.