14 hours – 2 days.
- Basic familiarity with programming in R.
Get started with machine learning! We will guide you to the full workflow of machine learning using case studies brought from real-life experience.
- Basic data manipulation and visualization with dplyr and ggplot2.
- Clustering with k-means. Applications to Customer segmentation.
- Linear and logistic regression.
- Decision trees. Random forests.
- Analysts, data specialists, marketers and developers.
Format of the course
- Fully hands-on course. Starter codes and templates will be provided for some exercises.
300 EUR/person + VAT.
Note: The course is designed to provide a broad overview. However, we can customize the course to cover your specific needs.