SQL for beginners
4 hours – 2 days.
- Basic familiarity with data manipulation (for instance, spreadsheet software).
SQL is an essential language for everyone working with data. In this course we provide the fundamentals to get started developing general-purpose queries. We will use the popular PostgreSQL database.
- Introduction to relational databases. Schema design.
- SELECT and WHERE statements.
- Creating aggregates with GROUP BY and HAVING.
- Modify, delete and create tables in the database.
- Data analysts, technical managers, developers.
Format of the course
- This is a hands-on course, with live coding and exercises. Participants should bring their own laptops.
300 EUR/person + VAT.
Note for companies: The course is designed to provide a broad overview. However, we can customize the course to cover your specific needs.